Hey Hey Everybody

The Pinneapple Pirate

Reaction score
Well I bought myself a nice little Kiwi Ukulele about a month ago and I figured it was about time I got into the whole ukulele community, maybe post a few songs and all that jazz.

Hey everybody.

Oh and hey I just noticed I hit the N one too many times in my username
Anyway I could take that out?

Last edited:
Welcome to UU, Pineapple Pirate! Watch out for Ahnko Honu...he's the biggest pineapple fan of them all!

LOVE the name and welcome!!!! :shaka:

Well I bought myself a nice little Kiwi Ukulele about a month ago and I figured it was about time I got into the whole ukulele community, maybe post a few songs and all that jazz.

Hey everybody.

Oh and hey I just noticed I hit the N one too many times in my username
Anyway I could take that out?

How do you like that kiwi? They look like fun. Welcome, bro. As far as changing your name goes, you'll have to PM admin.

Try Rayan or UUAdmin.

Welcome to the Underground Pinneapple Pirate, you'll find lots of frendly people and helpful tutorials here.

Welcome! :)

If I were you I'd leave the nick as it is. Double letters in usernames are a sign of coolness. :cool:

Welcome to the family. We're glad you could join us.

How do you like that kiwi? They look like fun. Welcome, bro. As far as changing your name goes, you'll have to PM admin.

Try Rayan or UUAdmin.

oh yeah it's awesome
only uke i've ever had so i can't really compare it to the traditional ones, but it does look a lot cooler
i mean come on, it's green

Top Bottom