Hi, MoodyMoose here

TheMoodyMoose

Reaction score
I am 19 years old and have been playing for about a half a year now, and love it so much, actually I am the only guy on my campus that I have came in contact with so far who plays!!!! I would love to join this tight knit group, and start taking my uke serious!!!

Welcome, Moose! :)

Welcome :) Hopefully UU can help you get in contact with other nearby ukers

Aloha from California, welcome to UU group. There's lots of uke info here, enjoy.

actually I am the only guy on my campus that I have came in contact with so far who plays!!!!

Look hard and you will find people. I go to Penn State and thought I was a black sheep but I've met two others that play. Where do you go?

Welcome Moody Moose!

HAHA, Sweet responses already, I LOVE IT!!!! I am from Lebanon, IN Seeso, So I would definitely love to meet everyone in June!! That would be a blast, and I go to Anderson University, in Indiana.
P.S. Seeso, I dig all your stuff, I have learned your versions of Blackbird by the Beatles, Crazy Train, and Fire and Rain, so far I think, maybe more!!! Keep them coming!!! Maybe a House on Pooh Corner next?!?! JK I am probably bugging UU with that song right now! LOL
P.S.S. Seeso next time I'm in Chicago I'll definitely come watch you play, I heard you play at a club or something!?!?!

HAHA, Sweet responses already, I LOVE IT!!!! I am from Lebanon, IN Seeso, So I would definitely love to meet everyone in June!! That would be a blast, and I go to Anderson University, in Indiana.
P.S. Seeso, I dig all your stuff, I have learned your versions of Blackbird by the Beatles, Crazy Train, and Fire and Rain, so far I think, maybe more!!! Keep them coming!!! Maybe a House on Pooh Corner next?!?! JK I am probably bugging UU with that song right now! LOL
P.S.S. Seeso next time I'm in Chicago I'll definitely come watch you play, I heard you play at a club or something!?!?!

Hey man, I'm so glad you're getting some use out of my tabs! That makes me feel swell. :D

I play every Monday at a club in Lincoln Park called The Rockbox. Totally come out sometime. Let me know!

Glad your here. Enjoy. Doug

Top Bottom