Hankering for the Undies

Me too! Is it gonna be held around the same date as the first one was? Will UCB come up with another intro to outdo the last one? The excitement :D

I am already looking forward to this years Undies Awards. Great fun!

Yes, I am too, HH.

There are a huge number of videos to choose from this year. And many more players than last time.

Me too! Is it gonna be held around the same date as the first one was? Will UCB come up with another intro to outdo the last one? The excitement :D

i just asked Rayon but he shoo'd me away and then mumbled something about me "ruining his tetris stack", and Eldrine was too busy trying to fumble his way out of some Chinese finger cuffs.

Oh yeah, I'm very excited, too!

yookmins2fh2.gif

Hey there! Still pretty new to the forum. Could you elaborate on the Undies? I'm guessing video awards for UU members? What does it entail?

Hey there! Still pretty new to the forum. Could you elaborate on the Undies? I'm guessing video awards for UU members? What does it entail?

You pretty much nailed it.

It's a live video broadcast direct from Rayon's 56k modem. Lots of fun. Awards are given to nominees - there are various different categories :)

Hankering for the Undies? Do the laundry!

The Undies.........Good Stuff!

Fear, envy, greed, humiliation, tears, resentment, jealousy, modesty, worry, pride, tantrums, disappointment, etc... And that's just the presenters - the nominees are in a terrible state.

SFPOD!!! Especially Ken's response.:D

I'm just looking at your youtube video and thinking how good fresh honey would be on my omelettes.:drool::drool:
Think I'll go to South Dallas and see if that old couple have any honey to sell! They have their own bees too.
Ernest

Top Bottom