Conundrum

watch_header.jpg

This chick got crazy famous a year back for just some video where she said sumtin in japanese and then did these wacky special effects and jus looked at the camera all shy. It's malarkey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFDOkAClhSA

watch_header.jpg

This chick got crazy famous a year back for just some video where she said sumtin in japanese and then did these wacky special effects and jus looked at the camera all shy. It's malarkey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFDOkAClhSA

what the heck did you just make me watch?? hahahaah

Apparently looking at the camera all shy is all it takes. Parody videos anyone? :rolleyes:

Davooo.....why don't you try and make a puppy dog eyes video and see if you can get as many hits!!!! You can be the UU poster guy!

Davooo.....why don't you try and make a puppy dog eyes video and see if you can get as many hits!!!! You can be the UU poster guy!

Dino, that spot is already taken by someone named Aldrine Guerrero. lol

Seeso should do it :D Im sure a lot of people could just stare at him, then again, same deal as aldrine haha :D :D doesntr sound to good coming from me.. ('._.) < i learnt that off that girl :)

Last edited:
there are parody videos for magibon all over youtube

when i first came across her, i swear i watched every damn video of hers to see if there was anything more than "nothing" (i came to find out that the japanese character she uses over and over again for titles means "nothing"). well its all nothing. and other than a really cute face, there's i just dont get why people are so dig-it with her. biostudentgirl... she actually has other videos that have some substance. but magibon is just kinda creepy. hahaha

there are parody videos for magibon all over youtube

when i first came across her, i swear i watched every damn video of hers to see if there was anything more than "nothing" (i came to find out that the japanese character she uses over and over again for titles means "nothing"). well its all nothing. and other than a really cute face, there's i just dont get why people are so dig-it with her. biostudentgirl... she actually has other videos that have some substance. but magibon is just kinda creepy. hahaha

whoa! you've opened my eyes nuke! thanks dude hahahaha. Like you I watched a whole bunch more of her videos to see if anything else would happen... nada.

Top Bottom