Popular riffs.....

Rainhill

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm a stranger to this part of the site, so sorry for just butting in, but I feel I've earned enough to post, as I just learnt Smoke on the Water on the uke! Well pleased with myself to be honest, I was having a little mess around picking, when I started putting it together.

Anyway, as I'm old and prone to memory failure, I looked up the track title on YT, and saw THIS . Hope you like it.

Awesome! :rock:

Thanks for sharing. Awesome!

oh yea that video! I've seen that vid before and yea its sweet! I saw someone should cover that ALL on uke.

LOL - just found a *certain someone* doing a very respectable uke version on YT ;)

I dont like that mediafire though, any chance of some tips on the beginning riff and the chords? I'll copy your vid, but dont know tuning, uke, etc.

Cheers

Thanks. That was fun. Had to get out a guitar and play through a few of those. One of my middle school students is into classic rock riffs right now. He's going to love this!:rock:

Regards,
Ray

Awesome!!
Thanks for sharing!

LOL - just found a *certain someone* doing a very respectable uke version on YT ;)

I dont like that mediafire though, any chance of some tips on the beginning riff and the chords? I'll copy your vid, but dont know tuning, uke, etc.

Cheers

Ha ha! Are you talking about my version? I transposed it to Dm.

Top Bottom