Peter Lieberman making ukuleles again Maui Music

MGM

Reaction score
Been speaking with Peter the last couple of days in Florida and he will be returning to Lahaina soon to finish off the new seasons run of ukulele he handmakes in Maui. If you did't know Peter had quite a rough year with health issues this year and was gravely ill for quite awhile but is back up to speed...He even spouted out at another driver who was cutting people off while on the phone with him letting me know his Spunky New Yorker background is still with him " if you know what I mean" indicating full rcovery ha ha. I just posted some you tubes of his uniquely voiced ukuleles on you tube if you check it out.

That's good to hear! I took into consideration checking out a Maui Music uke. They look very unique in relation to other ukes out there. Does anybody on here have one? I wanna know how they sound and play. :D

I have an old, pre-fire Maui Music soprano. It has a great little voice. It's plain but I like it a lot.

That's good to hear! I took into consideration checking out a Maui Music uke. They look very unique in relation to other ukes out there. Does anybody on here have one? I wanna know how they sound and play. :D

I've played a few and they sound great. They are a little pricey but there is a reason for that.

Pre-fire means that there was a fire I think in Peter's old shop. So the pre-fire maui musics were made before the fire. I'm not sure and i am simply recalling a conversation I had with someone in the know.

Top Bottom