Assassin's Creed 2

I know it was recently released, anyone play it yet? Just lookin for some feedback on graphics, game play and stuff like that. The holidays are rapidly approaching and looking for gifts, thought it may be a good one for nephews. TIA . . .

It is very good, if you liked the first one this is a major step up. If you did not its in some ways worse. The story is even more complicated then before and the gore is up a bit so if the cousins are younger its a stretch.

I know it was recently released, anyone play it yet? Just lookin for some feedback on graphics, game play and stuff like that. The holidays are rapidly approaching and looking for gifts, thought it may be a good one for nephews. TIA . . .

Lol Kanaka I thought you were going to buy it for yourself XD

i was playing it in english because lately i'm not having a lot of chances to practice it (i mean the english language), well...i had to swap to italian because the italian in the english version it's so awful. more awful than al pacino's italian :). the first part takes place in Florence and though you immediately understand they're not italian at all, sometimes it looks like they're speaking the dialect from Napels.

i don't understand why they didn't ask for the help of the italian crew that did a great job in dubbing.

i don't understand why they didn't ask for the help of the italian crew that did a great job in dubbing.

I think its a running joke with that specific company to butcher any language or dialect when it comes in contact with a English actor. There last two have been really bad.

yeh i downloaded it on the box.... fun game, its no COD MW2 but its fun

This game is my favourite action and adventure game ever. I played this game and i finished this. In this game i like all character and stages in the game. Also like fighting moves which is used to defeat enemy.

Top Bottom