Request help on silly Xmas song collab

CountryMouse

Reaction score
Is anyone up to helping me out? I want to do a very silly "rodentized" version of "The Christmas Song" (Chestnuts Roasting). However, I just don't have the skill (yet) for the chords (I have only been playing for about 3 months, and I just can't do it). Also, I don't have the skills for video editing.

What I'd like is someone who can play the ukulele part (Ukulele Mike--MusicTeacher2009--has chords up for this song, unless you've got a better idea) and who has the means and ability to make a collab video. All I have is my Canon camera and Windows Movie Maker. I could send you either a huge .avi file or a smaller .wmv file.

I'd just do the silly singing...and I'm thinking of making special headgear for this, but that's all I'll say. :-D

Would anyone be willing to help me out?

Thanks ahead of time!

CountryMouse

Hi Miss Mouse. You might get a better response in Uke Talk, so I moved the thread. Good luck! Sounds fun.

I'm not that good, but I'll give it a go if you want. :)

Miss Mouse, if you get a collaborator, I'll gladly stitch the two videos together for you.

Miss Mouse, if you get a collaborator, I'll gladly stitch the two videos together for you.

Thanks! That would be awesome! I've got one feeler out that I probably won't hear from until tomorrow. I didn't see your post until after I PM'd this person. So let's see what happens. :)

CountryMouse, who has to hurry with knitting and crocheting STUFF for this (possible) video!

I would be willing to help too. I can do harmonies if you would like! :)

Thanks everyone!

Thanks everyone! I have a collaborator!

Seeso: thanks lots for offering your skills, but we won't need to be taking you up on it after all.

Eeee! Excited!

CountryMouse

Top Bottom