Kala Hole Giveaway

provines

Reaction score
And the winner is.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzCD4Q-4Tg0

Ever wonder what they do with the discs they cut out of the tops of ukuleles to make the holes? I'm not sure either but at one time Kala made a nifty chord chart out of them. I have one that I'm giving away just because that is what we members do here on UU. Respond to this thread and I'll throw all the names in a hat next month and pick the lucky winner.

Deadline is December 2nd at midnight which will place the drawing on Dec 3rd.

That's it. :D

Attachments

• DSCN3903.jpg
    DSCN3903.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:
Great give-away!

It's funny because just yesterday I was talking to a colleague who toured the Martin Guitar factory and he was telling me that they sold the holes as souvenirs of the tour.

Count me in!
:D

That is cool. I'm in.

Neat idea! Please throw me in the hat!

John

Please add Freedive135 aka Scott to the hat!!!

Count me in!

I think that would make a great beer coaster! Throw me in the magic hat o' love!

I'm in! A nice bit of ukulele memorabilia :)

Ever wonder what they do with the holes they cut out of the tops of ukuleles? I'm not sure either but at one time Kala made a nifty chord chart out of them. I have one that I'm giving away just because that is what we members do here on UU. Respond to this thread and I'll throw all the names in a hat next month and pick the lucky winner. That's it. :D

Pretty darn cool! I'd like to have my name in the hat, please! :)

CountryMouse

Cool, count me in!

Yes, please!

Me too. Sounds like a "hole" bunch of fun.

Thanks for coming folks...the 12:59 show is completely different than the 12:54 show. Definately not for small children.

Methodists are part of the Holiness movement. I know that was bad.

I still want in on the drawring.

i bought a kala today

Maybe I can fill it in! Count me in please

Top Bottom