WTP: Tenor or Concert Ukulele

Fred Miu

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Hey guys, i would like to purchase either a tenor or concert ukulele that is an extra to anyone or if anyone wants to sell a ukulele.

thanks

Where do you live? I might have one to sell...

Attachments

• E1.jpg
    E1.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 2
Fred, what price range? I've been thinking about maybe selling the July'05 KoAloha tenor. My uke of choice is soprano or concert. Gets very little playing time. Looks new. No scratches or dings.

its actually for a friend of mine from the ukulele club that wants to buy it. has anyone named Vince msged you about it?

nope. he can give me a call if he wants.. or e-mail.. sftmb4 AT yahoo.com or three six zero-five four zero-six three eight three^_^

edit by nukedoc: i wrote out the digits to your number and changed the email @ symbol because spammers can actually look for stuff like that and use it. by writing it out it makes it much more difficult.

Last edited by a moderator:
nope. he can give me a call if he wants.. or e-mail.. sftmb4 AT yahoo.com or three six zero-five four zero-six three eight three^_^

edit by nukedoc: i wrote out the digits to your number and changed the email @ symbol because spammers can actually look for stuff like that and use it. by writing it out it makes it much more difficult.

thanks terrell

and thanks nuke for fixing that. i hate spammers

I have on file a single photo, but can take a few more.
Question, how do I add photos to a posting without a specific url? Any method of uploading a file from my computer similar to adding a custom aviatar?

I have on file a single photo, but can take a few more.
Question, how do I add photos to a posting without a specific url? Any method of uploading a file from my computer similar to adding a custom aviatar?

Click on the paperclip to add an attachment. It will show up as a thumbnail under your post, that people can click on to enlarge.:D

Ukestar, thanks for the help.

so how much? i know i just bought a uke, but sometimes you come across deals that you cant pass up. but even if i cant afford it at this moment someone else might benefit from a good deal?

Price include the following is $825.00 + shipping/insurance via PriorityMail:
KoAloha KTM-00, build date is July 2005
Two additional packages + a partial of Worth brn tenor low G strings
Herco humidifier
Lanikai/Horner "hardshell" case.

Shipping is from the 54814 zip code. To HI with $800 insurance shipping, delivery confirmation will end up around $60s.

Not really discounted considering new tenors are listed around $895. No real rush to sell so I'm sticking with the price until the Glyph concert (14frets to the body) arrives in '09. After playing a Fluke for 1/2 year became hooked on the uke. Back in early '05 I ordered this uke. Thought tenor is what I prefered. While waiting for ~9months a KCM-00 became available. Discovered I really prefer soprano and concert, C tuning, reentrant. So this uke gets neglected. Should be played more often but it basically sits in a case.

Attachments

• P2060055.jpg
    P2060055.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 6
  • P2060057.jpg
    P2060057.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 4
Fred,

You'll remember me from Las Lomas. I used to play out back, near Whole Foods. You helped me get started and I believe we saw each other at the Berkeley Uke Club, back in the day. I live in Honolulu now. I have an Ohana Vita with custom case for sale. It's spruce with a bright sound and nice neck. $150. Really a nice uke for someone who wants a soprano scale with a bright sound. I've gotten much better and have gone on to a Blackbird Clara. I got better practicing on the Vita among other ukes.

Hope you're doing well. Drop me a personal message and catch me up. Mr. J.

Oh, yeah, how about a Kala long neck soprano? $50. Long necks are cool and fun to hold and play. Mahogany.

Top Bottom