PDA

View Full Version : san diego

deadeye
04-28-2008, 11:10 AM
hey guys

im going to be in san diego tomorrow for a week and i wondered if anyone wants to get together for a jam, a chat etc?

i also need to buy a cheap tenor uke, anyone know any good shops!?

aloha,
jon

UKESTAR
04-28-2008, 02:37 PM
hey guys

im going to be in san diego tomorrow for a week and i wondered if anyone wants to get together for a jam, a chat etc?

i also need to buy a cheap tenor uke, anyone know any good shops!?

aloha,
jon

Not going to be around unfortunately. I do know of some good shops. Check out Blue Guitar on Mission Gorge Avenue! The cheapest ukes they carry are going to be flukes and fleas though.

YuKoLayLay
04-28-2008, 05:25 PM
Where in SD are you gonan stay at? and i dunno if this would be a good place to go but my friends uncle owns a music shop and i wanna check it out sometime. Maybe if we meet up we could check it together. Shes gonna give me the address tomorrow but its somewhere in del mar i think. Well catch ya later... hopefully Xd

deadeye
04-28-2008, 09:36 PM
place called usa hostels

its right in the center of town

deadeye
04-30-2008, 09:36 AM
yup im staying a hostel on 5th street in gaslamp

email me jon.noble@gmail.com if u wanna meet up/see that shop
jon

NukeDOC
04-30-2008, 09:42 AM
hey jon. i havent been to blue guitar, but heard some good things. there's another music store i believe on el cajon blvd. but the last time we tried to check the place out, they were closed.

and its too bad i have my kids this weekend (well, not too bad). otherwise i would be downtown. coulda thrown a few back.