An equipment review forum - not uke reviews

spots

Reaction score
Would it be possible to add an equipment review and equipment help forum (one forum or two depending on what the admins felt was appropriate)?

This would be a forum for reviewing/asking questions about equipment such as mics, amps, pickups, audio and video editing software etc.

I'm never sure where to post questions about these types of items, and it would be nice to have a section where one could read reviews of products and equipment folks are using.

Thanks.

I third the motion. Think it would be very useful for those who have never played out but want to- DOug

I like the idea. One section would be plenty of space for reviews, help, and general questions IMO.

Spots, that's an excellent idea. I remember bugging Ricdoug a lot when I was looking for an amp. He was really helpful with information. A thread would be great.

I agree. I am thinking of adding a p/u to an Uke I have and a thread specifically for equipment reviews/help would be of great use.

...Any updates on this suggestion? I've noticed a few threads started lately on possible equipment setups and I still think that this help forum would be of a good use. :)

I agree with this. I have been shopping for a strap on my uke and want to see what people are using but the search feature brings up SO many options. A separate section would go a long way to help folks with mic, amp, accessory, etc. questions.

Top Bottom