Prayers or vibes... Whatever you've got, please

buddhuu

Super Moderator (Retired)
Reaction score
My good friend and bandmate PJ has had a heart attack and is in hospital. :(

He's a big lad (also known as "Porky"), and has had a stressful year, so perhaps it was on the cards.

He's a great mate and a totally nice bloke. I love him to bits.

Please keep him in your thoughts.

Major positive vibes heading PJ's way. Here's hoping he's soon on the mend! Keep your chin up, buddhuu, and keep us posted on PJ's progress....

Oh man, sorry to hear. Positive vibes heading that way...

JJ

Everything I got, it's Porky's.

Super positive vibes to PJ. Certainly in my thoughts. I'm sure he'll pull through :D

Get well soon PJ

Having been through this myself I know what he must be going through. Good vibes and prayers are heading his way. Wishing him the best during his recovery.

Sending your friend warm thoughts and prayers. May he recover soon.

Dang, mucho love from vegas, we all hope he'll get better.

Thanks so much. I love all you guys.

Looks like it's helping. :) Word is that the episode was mild. Paul is well enough to talk on the phone, and he's got his mobile (cell) with him in the hospital. Our banjo player has spoken with him and he's hoping to be out in just a few days.

Gonna try to give him a call myself in the morning. Don't want to hassle him tonight, he probably needs a rest.

I wonder if they'd let us take his upright bass into the ward?! :D

Thank you all SO much for your thoughts, wishes and prayers. Believe me, they're helping a really nice fella.

BTW: just so you now this isn't entirely OT - he does bang away on ukulele as well as bass. He has a disgusting green Mahalo! :D

Thanks again. :shaka:

Top Bottom