Cincinnati Ukulele Presence?

joehempel

Reaction score
Just curious if there are any people out there that are on this forum from the Cincinnati area, seems like alot of people and meetings are based in the California area.

isn't wade johnston from cinci?

Just curious if there are any people out there that are on this forum from the Cincinnati area, seems like alot of people and meetings are based in the California area.

well, that's because so many of the people born in Cincinnati took off for California!

I just went back this spring and got an overdue taste of Skyline Chili and a Frisch's fish sandwich (which still has no peer).

Good luck!

I just went back this spring and got an overdue taste of Skyline Chili and a Frisch's fish sandwich (which still has no peer).

Good luck!

Skyline is 100 times better than Gold Star!

Hey Harold from Hamilton! I'm from Blue Ash!

And yeah....Skyline kicks the Gold out of the Star.

You know, I've got a friend that I grew up with in Cincinnati, then he moved to Bloomington, now he's in California.

well, that's because so many of the people born in Cincinnati took off for California!

I grew up in Middletown for a large portion of my youth (Edinburgh Scotland, Hokkaido Japan and Knoxville Tennessee before that). Then on to Kokomo Indiana, followed by a 24 year world tour with the USMC. Been in the San Diego area of California since 1992.

The vegetable soup at Frisch's Big Boy was the bomb! So were the tendersweet fried clams at Howard Johnsons. Every Howard Johnsons I've run into out here is a motel only. No restaurant. Anyone who's ever tried Mike Sells Potato chips would never eat Lays by choice. Then there were those Schoenling Little Kings... Ric

Hey Ricdoug! Mikesells potato chips are the best. Schoenling Little Kings are back so I hear, I can't handle them anymore, they put something in them that, well,you know, almost flunked out of school because of those "green weenies"

im moving to kentucky, and the place is pretty much right across the river from cincinatti so i guess in about 7 or 8 months i will count :D

Skyline is 100 times better than Gold Star!

AMEN! Unfortunately I can't eat spicy foods like that anymore (I know, you Texans and Southwestern folks--I'm a wimp :p ). But I remember how much better it was than Gold Star!

CountryMouse

Last edited:
Top Bottom