Mele koa top tenor w/pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuprin

Reaction score
I've decided to get myself a Kanile'a concert so it's time to sell off some ukes.

Mele 4-string koa top tenor w/active pickup & hardshell case. Great uke...just not played as much as my Honu tenor or Pono ebony tenor. It has some minor nicks on the headstock (pics below). It also has very, very light scratches on the soundboard (can only see them at certain angles...my camera could not pick them up). Asking $350 shipped to cont US.

Pics:

Video:
Click

Last edited:
Pictures of the headstock nicks:

PM sent........

Guess who has UAS......

I think my friend has UAS..... :drool:

Ah man.

I give you a hard time and then your wife overrules you. I've got my eye on a Spanky banjo uke or else I would pick this up. :rolleyes:

That is my old uke. Do I sale my double puka to get it back? Waiting on wife's approval. She told me she'll think about it.

That is my old uke. Do I sale my double puka to get it back? Waiting on wife's approval. She told me she'll think about it.

if you sell the double puka, pm me, me want

FYI, I'll be heading out of town later today for Thanksgiving. If someone buys, I won't be able to ship until Monday.

s-s-s-sold!!! :)

... and now the wait.

Congrats!
Can't cool your heels waiting for a deal like this...
S.

Successful seller!

P.S. I just started a list of successful buyers/sellers from my experiences in my sig. It's the only way to reward people here at the moment. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom