So what did you do while UU was down?

CoLmes

UU+
Reaction score
Besides crying, I attended a mini jam that we named Underground Anonymous which we all sat and waited for our UU to come back.

We missed you.

Truth? I texted Seeso to see if I'd been banned.

Actually did some work. :) But then got bored of that and checked Ryan's Twitter account which he updated with a site down message.

Last edited:
Truth? I texted Seeso to see if I'd been banned.

I thought maybe i got banned too. I was crying, jk. I was worried it would be down for a long time.

Thought my PC was on the blink there - thanks John :)

Had to do a sink full of dishes, and spend time trying to fix stuff to avoid the evil gaze of "I'm a Celebrity....Get Me Out Of Here!"...

On the plus side, I spent a very pleasant 10 minutes watching RevWill play Here Comes the Sun on two Makalas - nicely done Rev ;)

I ate some falafel and practiced major scales. But I'm a massive square n0Ob.

i was freaking out i thought i got my ip banned because it said i didnt have access to the site

Interesting how few people actually used the downtime to actually practice/play their ukuleles.

Note: Observation from someone who thinks they would play a lot better if they used the some of time spent on UU to practice.

Interesting how few people actually used the downtime to actually practice/play their ukuleles.

Note: Observation from someone who thinks they would play a lot better if they used the some of time spent on UU to practice.

:agree:Oh, I'm with you on that. But in my defense I was at work. I didn't even know until I got home.

Actually played the uke! Stole a couple of tricks from thejumpingflea's Youtube vids. ;)

Top Bottom