Does anyone knows about ukulele festivals???

la_ingrit

Reaction score
Hello everyone...does anyone knows about ukulele festivals??? dates, venues etc????:confused:

thanks for your help!!!!!!! :D

There is a decent one in San Diego...probably closest to you. It is usually about mid-Summer if I remember correctly...

Texas Uke Fest

Hello everyone...does anyone knows about ukulele festivals??? dates, venues etc????:confused:

thanks for your help!!!!!!! :D

Gee, we just had ours in San Antonio last month. We're probably closer to you than anyone else. If you plan to make it to the 2009 Texas Uke Fest next year, let me know. If I'm still living in San Antonio then, I could probably put you up.

(I have relatives in Monterrey, BTW)

When you get a chance, check out the Web site: www.texasukefest.com

Gee, we just had ours in San Antonio last month. We're probably closer to you than anyone else. If you plan to make it to the 2009 Texas Uke Fest next year, let me know. If I'm still living in San Antonio then, I could probably put you up.

No fair! I want to stay with Shirley too!!! :D

Really???....last month :(
And I really hope u still there in 2009...'cause i'll go!!!!!!!!
So you have relatives in Monterrey...whoa!!!!!!..are you coming soon????
If so..let me know!!!!
Unfortunately I dont have plans to go to San Antonio....just Laredo (this weekend)...anyways thanks for the info KamakaTexas...!!!!!!!!:worship:

thanks for the info!!!!!!!!:D

Really???....last month :(
And I really hope u still there in 2009...'cause i'll go!!!!!!!!
So you have relatives in Monterrey...whoa!!!!!!..are you coming soon????
If so..let me know!!!!
Unfortunately I dont have plans to go to San Antonio....just Laredo (this weekend)...anyways thanks for the info KamakaTexas...!!!!!!!!:worship:

thanks for the info!!!!!!!!:D

Argh, that does suck that you missed the Texas Uke Fest last month! It was the same weekend as the Aloha Hawaiian Festival. Great food, cold drinks, and sitting under shade tree playing music, good times!

Next year!

DSC05249.jpg

Argh, that does suck that you missed the Texas Uke Fest last month! It was the same weekend as the Aloha Hawaiian Festival. Great food, cold drinks, and sitting under shade tree playing music, good times!

Next year!

:( :( :(

yeah..next year!!!!!!!!!:D

Rod and Kamakatexas....do u have more pics???

Top Bottom