Hi from Turkey

emrextreme

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm Emre from Turkey. I've been playing guitar for a few years. Recently i came across with the "over the rainbow" version of Israel and decided to give it a try. This forum has everything i need to play. Hope i succeed.

Welcome to UU! I'm a Newcastle United fan - we used to have a player called Emre (he plays for your national team) I've also been to Gumbet. Turkey is a beautiful country - I visited Pamukkale and Cappadocia a few years ago.

I hope you can find everything you need here :) be sure to ask if there's anything you need help with.

Thanks for the warm welcome and your kind words. This forum is really great.
It's so nice that you've been here before. Turkey has really cool places, especially south part.
By the way i love Emre as well but he used to play better when he's in Galatasaray. Thanks again.

Welcome to the forums, Emre.

Thank you, hoosierhiver. There is a great community here in this forum.
Hope you come Turkey someday. It sure is a nice place to be.

Hi all. I'm Emre from Turkey. I've been playing guitar for a few years. Recently i came across with the "over the rainbow" version of Israel and decided to give it a try. This forum has everything i need to play. Hope i succeed.

Welcome, Emre! Enjoy Ukulele Underground!

@johncaudrey, thank you for the welcome. I've been in Dalyan twice and it was just great. I love, especially, the place where the lake and the mediterranean unites.

@JT_Ukes, thanks to you for the welcome as well. We have no thanksgiving day here but have all of you a great holiday.

Wish you all a wonderfull thanksgiving.

Welcome to UU! :)

Top Bottom