F/S Kamaka Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ke leo

Reaction score
Look and sound just like Aldrine (pre-Kanile'a)!!!

I'm making room for my Kamaka Signature Series Jake ukulele and selling this sweet sounding 2005 Kamaka tenor w/ pick-up and case for $800.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Attachments

• PICT0532.jpg
    PICT0532.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 204
  • PICT0533.jpg
    PICT0533.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 217
  • PICT0535.jpg
    PICT0535.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 175
  • PICT0537.jpg
    PICT0537.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 179
Wow, it looks really beautiful. If I didn't already have a Kamaka, I would jump on this for sure. That is a gorgeous ukulele and a terrific price.

I love mine, but I really prefer your curly headstock and yours cost $100 less than I paid. Plus, I have a satin finish and from the photos yours looks more glossy. Hmph. Where were you when I bought mine last July. :(

Out of curiosity, what strings are on it? I'm still searching for the perfect strings for mine...

And is that a clear pick guard?

Last edited:
Wow, it looks really beautiful. If I didn't already have a Kamaka, I would jump on this for sure. That is a gorgeous ukulele and a terrific price.

I love mine, but I really prefer your curly headstock and yours cost $100 less than I paid. Plus, I have a satin finish and from the photos yours looks more glossy. Hmph. Where were you when I bought mine last July. :(

Out of curiosity, what strings are on it? I'm still searching for the perfect strings for mine...

And is that a clear pick guard?

Thanks!

Aldrine put on D'Addario's when he stayed at my house and they sound great!!! You can buy them from the UU store.

Mine is a glossy finish w/ no pick guard.

Look and sound just like Aldrine (pre-Kanile'a)!!!

I'm making room for my Kamaka Signature Series Jake ukulele and selling this sweet sounding 2005 Kamaka tenor w/ pick-up and case for $800.

Please PM me if you're interested.

That's a sweet uke, and it's even sexier than Aldrine's since it's got more curl and less fingerboard grime. :p

Just out of curiosity, how do you get your hands on a Signature Jake Series and how much do they cost?

Sigh, I really want this one. My spouse just told me I'm never satisfied. What me? The girl who has gone through 8 cars in 14 years?

I suppose there is some truth to that. Oh I really wish I hadn't seen this post, now I'm just going to be bummed out over the curly headstock and glossy finish that my otherwise wonderful ukulele lacks.

Can someone please buy this to prevent me from risking divorce and being destitute by driving to Rancho San Margarita to buy this ukulele?????

Of course, then I would have to sell mine. Oh somebody buy it before I do something really rash and stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...in the final stages of the purchase

That's a sweet uke, and it's even sexier than Aldrine's since it's got more curl and less fingerboard grime. :p

Just out of curiosity, how do you get your hands on a Signature Jake Series and how much do they cost?

Thanks Jon.

The SS was through lottery about 3 years ago. They are making 100. I was blessed to be drawn. I'm told that most are completed and awaiting Jake's folks to approve the release. They are charging $5500.

I'm not certain when they will actually be released, but the folks at Kamaka are "teasing" me by telling me to come down when I'm there in Dec. to check it out.

I will post pics when I finally get it.

Sigh, I really want this one. My spouse just told me I'm never satisfied. What me? The girl who has gone through 8 cars in 14 years?

I suppose there is some truth to that. Oh I really wish I hadn't seen this post, now I'm just going to be bummed out over the curly headstock and glossy finish that my otherwise wonderful ukulele lacks.

Can someone please buy this to prevent me from risking divorce and being destitute by driving to Rancho San Margarita to buy this ukulele?????

Of course, then I would have to sell mine. Oh somebody buy it before I do something really rash and stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it makes you feel any better, I believe that I have a buyer :D

Thanks Jon.

The SS was through lottery about 3 years ago. They are making 100. I was blessed to be drawn. I'm told that most are completed and awaiting Jake's folks to approve the release. They are charging $5500.

I'm not certain when they will actually be released, but the folks at Kamaka are "teasing" me by telling me to come down when I'm there in Dec. to check it out.

I will post pics when I finally get it.

Yeah, that's what I thought, that there was a lottery for it a long time ago for them (I guess 3 years isn't actually that long ago.) But wow, that's awesome that you got drawn. If I were into ukes back then, I would have put my name in the hat and worried about getting $5500 later...back then I probably had all of $200 to my name.

Guarantee that Jake Signature Model is going to appreciate in value over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom