What's your Favorite Ukulele videos on Internet

Last edited:
It's funny you should ask this as I only recently uncovered this video. It is the national anthem of my family's homeland, the unappreciated island of Rungistan. Traditionally, it is played with a variety of drums/percussion and what could be best described as bells, but adapts very well to ukulele, as you will see. The name of the song, roughly translated, is simply 'Song of the Capital', and this interpretation of the song is so warm that even now it sometimes brings tears to my eyes.

Song of the Capital

It's funny you should ask this as I only recently uncovered this video. It is the national anthem of my family's homeland, the unappreciated island of Rungistan. Traditionally, it is played with a variety of drums/percussion and what could be best described as bells, but adapts very well to ukulele, as you will see. The name of the song, roughly translated, is simply 'Song of the Capital', and this interpretation of the song is so warm that even now it sometimes brings tears to my eyes.

Song of the Capital

That's beautiful!!!!!!

Song of the Capital

I hate you notoriousmok, I may have to give a bad rep to you...nah hahahaha..that was too funny.:D

Top Bottom