A special "thanks" to Brian at KoAloha

Howie1947

Reaction score
Seems as though I always catch him around the noon hr when he is having lunch along with the rest of the crew. I recently had some adjustments done to my 6-string. Brian, as always, was the perfect gentleman. He came right to my aid, fixed my uke, and was even going to put a new set of strings on it till he informed me that they were out of strings for Tenor 6-strings. I said that was OK, he said he would send me a set in the mail when they came in. Each and every time I have visited KoAloha, I must say that the service has been "Superior"............Once again Brian..............thanks for taking the time to work on my uke.......Howie

Some folks really go above and beyond, and the good people at KoAloha definitely have that reputation! As a customer there is no better feeling than knowing the folks who sold the uke to you really want you to be happy with it.

Brian was awesome on my visit to KoAloha earlier this year. Gave my wife and I a personal tour, and then helped me find a perfect factory second Concert uke! Just recently he worked with my wife to get me a Pineapple Sunday as an anniversary present.

When I got my Concert, I had a slightly loose fret, and took it back to him, and he fixed it right up while we hung out in the KoAloha showroom. Awesome customer service!

He's a great guy and I hope to meet him again in my future travels to Oahu.
Cheers,
Skottoman

Koaloha = Aloha.

That is why I own KoAloha's. Papa and the crew are the best!

Top Bottom