PDA

View Full Version : A special "thanks" to Brian at KoAloha

Howie1947
11-25-2009, 03:36 AM
Seems as though I always catch him around the noon hr when he is having lunch along with the rest of the crew. I recently had some adjustments done to my 6-string. Brian, as always, was the perfect gentleman. He came right to my aid, fixed my uke, and was even going to put a new set of strings on it till he informed me that they were out of strings for Tenor 6-strings. I said that was OK, he said he would send me a set in the mail when they came in. Each and every time I have visited KoAloha, I must say that the service has been "Superior"............Once again Brian..............thanks for taking the time to work on my uke.......Howie

RevWill
11-25-2009, 03:46 AM
Some folks really go above and beyond, and the good people at KoAloha definitely have that reputation! As a customer there is no better feeling than knowing the folks who sold the uke to you really want you to be happy with it.

Skottoman
11-25-2009, 04:12 AM
Brian was awesome on my visit to KoAloha earlier this year. Gave my wife and I a personal tour, and then helped me find a perfect factory second Concert uke! Just recently he worked with my wife to get me a Pineapple Sunday as an anniversary present.

When I got my Concert, I had a slightly loose fret, and took it back to him, and he fixed it right up while we hung out in the KoAloha showroom. Awesome customer service!

He's a great guy and I hope to meet him again in my future travels to Oahu.
Cheers,
Skottoman

seeso
11-25-2009, 08:33 AM
Koaloha = Aloha.

JT_Ukes
11-25-2009, 09:03 AM
Stories like this reinforces that when I finally have enough $$ to buy a Hawaiian made soprano, It will be a KoAloha.

Uncle-Taco
11-25-2009, 12:17 PM
:agree:
Stories like that are a big part of why I bought one.

pithaya9
11-25-2009, 04:51 PM
That is why I own KoAloha's. Papa and the crew are the best!

experimentjon
11-25-2009, 06:44 PM
Those guys are awesome.

If you're on twitter, you should follow Alan Okami @KoAlohaUke.
http://twitter.com/koalohauke

Not much about the actual uke making in there, but you can get a glimpse into the life of a KoAloha staffer.