Hi from Scotland

argyll

Reaction score
Hi Guys and Girls,
Been lurking on this forum for a couple of weeks now and have decided the Uke is for me. Great forum with a lot of good advice from members so I thought I would say hello and thank you all for the help I have already received, all I need now is a Ukulele and a dash of talent :D

Hi from another new member. Good luck getting a uke. You won't regret it. :)

Hi Guys and Girls,
Been lurking on this forum for a couple of weeks now and have decided the Uke is for me. Great forum with a lot of good advice from members so I thought I would say hello and thank you all for the help I have already received, all I need now is a Ukulele and a dash of talent :D

The Ukulele is Mandatory, the talent is purely optional!!!

Welcome to UU. Welcome home.

JT

Hi Guys and Girls,

Welcome
I went to the Highland Games here in Georgia (Stone Mountain) and brought a uke . Hard to hear over pipes but well liked. Lots of love for the ukulele in Scotland. Alba go ukulele!:D

howdy and welcome. I'm an English Uker ( and as hand of friendship, my wife is a scot - Lossiemouth dont ya know!)

Get yourself over to the UK Ukers social group and sign up!

Welcome to UU. Anything you want to know about ukuleles, someone here
will know the answer.

My wife, too, is a Scot!

John

Hellooo.

Welcome to UU.

Talent? Pah, who needs it! :D

Top Bottom