I think I might need some help here ^^;

ainokeato

Reaction score
Yeah I don't know if this should go here or not, sorry if it's in the wrong place, but I need a little reassurance. I ordered a couple of items off the store a few days ago, first time actually filling out the order myself, always had someone else do it. So I got the e-mail receipt and I noticed.

"Shipping method
Not specified"

Should I be worried? I mean I did order the Uke Solo's dvd that came within a few days, but I wasn't the one that placed the order so I don't know. I'm wondering if it's still on it's way, or if I messed something up. I did shoot a message to what I hope was a customer service thing to the guys at UU, but maybe someone here can help?

I can't speak for the UU store, but I don't think it's anything to worry about. I imagine they have defaults for shipping on various items, whether that's USPS for t-shirts and strings or UPS for ukes or whatever. So unless you selected something else (like overnight FedEx for an extra charge) it's probably just going to use the default since you didn't specify another shipping method.

I can't speak for the UU store, but I don't think it's anything to worry about. I imagine they have defaults for shipping on various items, whether that's USPS for t-shirts and strings or UPS for ukes or whatever. So unless you selected something else (like overnight FedEx for an extra charge) it's probably just going to use the default since you didn't specify another shipping method.

Oh okay I get what you mean, so basically it's regular mail technically it should be on it's way then :) thank you, and no no it was just the polish cloth and the clip on tuner so I'm sure it's coming snail mail. :) Thank you for your response.

Actually, for the Eno clip on tuner it says "shipped from the Mainland Ukes warehouse and will arrive separately from other items ordered."

It's a great little tuner, BTW. I'm sure you're going to love it. :)

Actually, for the Eno clip on tuner it says "shipped from the Mainland Ukes warehouse and will arrive separately from other items ordered."

It's a great little tuner, BTW. I'm sure you're going to love it. :)

Oh nice lol I didn't even know that, cool :).

Lol I can't wait for it to get here, it'll be nice to go out to the park or wherever and be able to tune without having to awkwardly hold the tuner and the uke and pluck the string then try to get it actually in tune *if only I had four arms*. I have the blue Lanikai one it's nice but the problem is I have to hold it while I tune.

Edit: I'd like to thank the staff at UU for the quick response and clearing up my questions :) any mod can lock this please thank you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom