Five Foot Two

bazmaz

Reaction score
nice one Paul, how's the new Uke sounds great in that clip

all the best
Dave

cheers all - new Uke is sweet - i'm spoilt by the mellowness of my Mainland, but I wanted something unusual, sharp and bright - the Bruko is that alright.

To be honest though, I am still getting most pleasure out of looking at it. Cant understand how they do it for the money. Yeah, it's plainly finished, but it is spotless, precise and beautiful!

This is great!! Just wondering what chords you are using, I couldn't figure it out. I've seen one lesson on it, but I can't seem to hit the oh what chord is it:

---2---
---3---
---3---
---0---

Some sort of G I imagine, can't cram all my fingers in there, are you playing that in your version?

Try those exact same chords, in the same order, for "Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone". Another great song from way back when.

John Colter.

Nicely done.

This has been happening to me a lot where I'm just started learning to play a song and it pops up in a thread.

Timing is perfect. Takes a special kind of strumming for this baby. Though I have more pauses (stop playing) then the video.

At last! I've got some sound on my computer. Found a headset that works. I tried to watch your video earlier, but found myself staring silently at the crotch of your jeans. It was a bit unnerving! Being able to hear you helps, but you might want to re-think your camera angle.

Great job on that old classic song, Paul. Makes me wish I'd looked after my teeth, so I could still whistle like that! Nice brisk, regular strumming, and a good voice. You've clearly got what it takes.

John C.

Great job again, sir! May a make a suggestion, though? I'd really like to NOT be looking directly at your crotch in future videos. :/

Top Bottom