Arg, Thinline UAS!

fivetide

Reaction score
I was only buying some new Aquilas, but it looked so small, cute and lonely... :)

Anyone else have one of these in standard, or am I reckless pioneer? :eek:

they are pretty nice. a few of us UU'ers already have 'em. They are amazingly loud for their size/thinness. nice and bright with the Aquilas that MGM sells 'em with. I switched to Worth Clears and Blackline LowG to tone down the brightness a little, but it was still a great sounding uke with the Aquila Nylguts.
they are a fantastic value and great conversation starter... although, I suppose, walking around with ANY ukulele would get people talking. it's just a tiny bit easier with these.

I'm very tempted to get one of these, especially since someone said they saw them in Macaris in London, which is just down the road from where I work. I doubt I can hold out much longer ... :)

A friend of mine bought A Kala slimline soprano, and as soon as I played it, I had to have one. Now three more of my buddies have them. They are great.

John C.

Well for about £80 with setup, Aquilas and a bag, it just seemed a nice toy to buy, and I was placing an order aaanyway...

...hahhaha - I've nearly convinced myself I was right!

I'm going to learn and play some Christmas songs on it and share the love :D

I bought one a couple of weeks ago to take with me when I travel.
Very nice, great price, sounds pretty good

Top Bottom