Mainland banjo-uke...

I'm still trying to get one together. I've tried several facotories over the past year, but none of them have gotten it right. I've got a promising new lead and hope to have something out this spring. This is a priority for us and I will continue to pursue it. Cross your fingers!

Hey Mike, love my Boat shape! Sound isn't super loud but very good and I play it the most of all out of the 10 ukes I have. Also love my slotted headstock. Nice work!

I know, wrong thread.

I'm still trying to get one together. I've tried several facotories over the past year, but none of them have gotten it right. I've got a promising new lead and hope to have something out this spring. This is a priority for us and I will continue to pursue it. Cross your fingers!

Hey Mike,
Any word on a super concert yet? :iwant:

Sign me up if you start making banjoleles!!!
Are they going to have a solid back or be open like most newly produced are? I would love it closed....

oh man, i thought I was about spent up on Ukes - Mike - if you create a banjolele, you will have me hooked! Do you realise what you are doing to me?? arrrggghhhh! :eek:

I think concert scale would be a great idea for a banjo uke

Oh, by the way Hoosierhiver... What else does Mainland have in store? You said you were doing some plain Jane models... Anything else? Are there any plans for any cut-away models?...

Top Bottom