Mele - Concert Pineapple Mohagony

Mouthy1

Reaction score
OK, I know I didn't include a picture of my name and the Uke together and if someone really wants it, I will do it but I hate my camera and I hate my computer which makes me really not want to take more pictures but I will if I really have to. Now, for the Uke

I have a Mele Pineapple concert for sale. It has Fremont Blacklines, Medium on it and it sounds terrific. It is in very good shape with a few minor nicks here and there. I did make a small indent on the headstock from a pencil I was using trying to get the old strings out when I was restringing(my daughter learned some new words that day!). Very nice bindings on the sides and I don't know what else there is to say. I have 10 ukes already but I will always take more so if someone wants to trade up or down, let me know. I will go up a couple to a few hundred $$$ more for something I want so don't be shy. This is my 6th concert so I am picking a couple to get rid of and get some more to test. I apologize but I don't have a case for it but I will package it very well. I will be selling a few others in the near future too but haven't decided which ones. I am more than willing to give out my number if someone wants to call and talk too. Oh, I don't like the PM's, so if you can, please email me directly at michaeljboehm@msn.com so I make sure I see it. Thank you. Will sell for $235 shipped.

I don't see any indication of a date stamp or anything like that. The only year is the copyright on the "Bruddah ukes" with a copyright 2000. I'm no brain-surgeon but I would bet it was made after 2000....

I think that Mele stopped making Braddah Ukes in 2001 or 2002.

No Cracks and in good shape. PLaying it right now and then picking up the pono koa.

Top Bottom