UU Store - Shipping Dates In time for Christmas!

anaka

Ukulele Underground Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone! Just wanted to let you know the shipping schedule for the UU Store so you can order everything you need and get it in time for Christmas!

Here's how it goes down:
Getting your order in time for Christmas depends on where you are ordering from. Check out the following handy, dandy chart and be sure to place your order by or before the corresponding date:

U.S. Mainland - Dec. 15th
Hawaii - Dec. 22nd
Guam & Saipan - Dec. 13th
American Samoa - Dec. 8th
Military APOs & FPOs - Dec. 6th
International - Dec. 6th

If you place your order after these dates, there is still a chance that your order will arrive before Christmas, but USPS isn't making any promises.

Lots of these dates are coming up fast, so check out the UU Store & get your merch on!

We just got more Hoodies and Girl's Shirts in stock, and the UU T-Shirts and DVD are flying off the shelves. Thanks to everyone who already ordered & Happy Holidays everyone!

Grey? Oh you knave or should I say knavette? Don't you mean "heather?" :p

Haha, we actually had problems with this terminology before. The correct factory term for the grey hoodies in our store is "Dark Heather". UU Member, dirk.li once pointed out to us that "heather" is actually "A purple colour with a tint of pink and blue." (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/heather). Which is why we had to upload pictures.

Layered clothing is so 2009! :nana:

Grey? Oh you knave or should I say knavette? Don't you mean "heather?" :p

You guys...:rolleyes:

All I know is that it seems I have very few plain tshirts or hoodies. Now that both of my teams have performed (not tragically, but not well) this year (that would be the Red Sox and USC Trojans) it seems all I have left to wear is ukulele themed tshirts and hoodies. Hence, the need to buy more and more UU shirts.

This is all adding up the general perception amongst my friends that I am obsessed. I was accused of loving my Kamaka more than my spouse the other day. My answer to that, depends on the day.

Woohoo! I just got one of the girlie baby tees! Yay!

CountryMouse

U.S. Mainland - Dec. 15th

Hey Everyone - just a reminder, TODAY is the last day to order stuff from the UU Store (if you are ordering from the US mainland) if you want to get it in time for Christmas. Thanks to everyone who already put in their orders - your stuff is on its way to you as we speak!

Head over to the UU Store and get your last-minute online shopping done quick!

Top Bottom