gift for christmas

MGM

Reaction score
i will donate a ukulele... a koolau sk soprano,,,to the best video of why you love the ukulele for a christmas contest. the ukulele is valued at 489.00. UU has been an exciting and great place for ukurs and this is my way of contributing to the great work they do final day will be december 10th for all submissions

Yea! So all we have to do is make a video of why we love the ukulele....?

mgm is awesome!!! thanks so much i'm definitely going to enter

video can be spoken, played w uke, anything you guys want to do to express why you like the ukulele and play ukulele

oh the kids are so adorable.......

incomplete entry

Thought you needed to hear the story behind the vids. The reason I love ukulele is it draws people out. My two (unrelated) nephews had hardly said two words to me prior to these vids. They are freshly out of a bad home situation and are very shy around new people. When I got my uke out it was like magic. The next thing I knew they were climbing all over me, sitting in my lap and begging for a turn with the uke. I even got hugs before they left! You can't play ukulele and not have an impact on others. That's why I love ukulele.

Gee Wiz

Great contest Mike however there is now way I'm going to enter with stories like these. Mine would be something like, "Hi! My name is Dave and I have UAS. I need another uke." Riiigghttt.... :)

Top Bottom