F/S or Trade Koa Pili Koko Concert $175

Valerie

Reaction score
F/S or Trade Koa Pili Koko Concert SOLD!!!

SOLD!!!

For sale is one of my two KPK's.

Why am I selling???

Well, because I have two, and only need one. I bought my first one about a year ago (it got a crack) and then it was repaired and I got a replacement one, too.

Willing to trade for just about anything- as long as it's not something I've already got. I'm really looking for a good little beat around soprano-sized uke (possibly concert). Since I got this uke for free- I'm willing to trade for a uke that has a vaule ~in the 50-150 range.

I'm selling/trading the replacement one- NOT the one that had the crack.

It is a concert size, solid acacia wood strung with Worth Browns-Medium tension (I'll throw in a free set of strings, too.)

Anyways. Pics three posts below.

$175 shipping included, with insurance. Case NOT included (But if you really want me to ship it in a case, add 30 bucks to the price.)

Last edited:
Is it a hard case or gig bag? How old is it?

Last edited:
The case would be one of those foam ones with the canvasing. And the case itself would be ~a year old and in excellent condition. (The only reason I'm not throwing the case in for free is that I've only got two cases and three ukes... so if I ship with the case, I'll have to buy a new one.)

And here are some pics:

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

Last edited:
Oh! And I've no idea how old the uke is. Like I said before, I got it as a replacement uke for one of mine that developed a crack. Myself, I've had it ~5 months.

It's a great uke with a nice sound and good intonation.

Video coming soon...

Top Bottom