Loprinzi Flamed Maple Tenor with Side Ports

brUKEman

Reaction score
Loprinzi Flamed Maple Tenor Ukulele with side sound ports built by custom Guitar Maker Augustino Loprinzi. Like new condition. Ebony Fingerboard, Mother of Pearl Position Markers & Logo. Grover Tuners.
Sounds incredible and easy to play. Originally purchased from MGM 3 months ago, I purchased it from fellow UU member about 5 weeks ago.
My reason for selling is that due to my short fingers I find that a Concert size suits my playing style better enabling me to stretch my pinky to the 5th fret.
Here’s an actual sound clip from this ukulele. Only thing is this clip was done with Low G but I have since switched over to Aquilla Strings with a High G.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwsKuXYLbtk
Comes with Foam Hardcase & Herco Humidifier

Price $625. which includes shipping to U.S. Will consider trade for Concert Uke

Attachments

• Loprinzi_Back.jpg
    Loprinzi_Back.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 122
  • Loprinzi_Label.jpg
    Loprinzi_Label.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 93
i can vouch for bruce--I sold this uke to him and he's an honest guy and an enthusiastic member of the community. I really loved this uke, but so it goes, I wanted a William King, which I bought from another UU'er. I would've kept it though--it's a wonderful player.

Loprinzi still looking for new home

Still time to get this beautifully crafted Loprinzi in time for Christmas.
Will also consider trade for Concert....

Price Drop

Dropped the price to $600. as I want sell this before the end of the year so that I have the cash to purchase a Custom Concert.

I cannot believe that this uke is still here! It's a beauty and sounds really great!!

Won't be long now

It is a beautiful Uke. I have a couple of people interested but money is tight right now. But I am confident it will go as this is a one of a kind uke. Most of the Loprinzi Nova's are made of Mahogany. Very few of the Flamed Maples.

It is a beautiful Uke. I have a couple of people interested but money is tight right now. But I am confident it will go as this is a one of a kind uke. Most of the Loprinzi Nova's are made of Mahogany. Very few of the Flamed Maples.

You are right money is tight now. My advice though is don't sale it any less than what you want for it. Hold on to it. Jan-Apr is tax time. You might have more of a chance to get what it is worth.

!! Sold !!

Ukulele has been sold to a Happy new owner..

Thanks to all of you that inquired about it..

Top Bottom