A quick question..

Commander u just beat me...I was just going to post the same link...it's like the twilight zone

lol thanks everybody! It's just that I hate to spoil a good uke with a big guitar strap.. The aesthetic of the classical strap pleases me. :p

I use a mandolin strap. It works wonderfully. Besides after looking at the video I could see how you could end up dropping the uke if not careful...wouldn't it flip over and fall if you let go. The mandolin strap is not going anywhere. And it's not hard to add a strap button to the bottom of the uke. ~

I use a mandolin strap. It works wonderfully. Besides after looking at the video I could see how you could end up dropping the uke if not careful...wouldn't it flip over and fall if you let go. The mandolin strap is not going anywhere. And it's not hard to add a strap button to the bottom of the uke. ~
True, I have a "uke-thong" and I don't use it anymore because I would always flip it on accident. It may work for some but not for me.
http://www.kcuke.com/merch.html

Hey Big e, I checked out this site and these straps look cool!!:cool: Did you buy one and if so how is it working for you???
Mahalo!!:shaka:

Not yet, I plan to in a bit. I use a larger guitar strap similar to those. It works alright but my uke hangs to halfway of my stomache. I need one of those smaller ones so my uke hangs to my chest since I just play sopranos.
Ernest

Top Bottom