Moore Bettah

The instruments are amazing!!!

Nuff said.

Several members here have one of his instruments and I don't think I have heard anything but good things about the ukes. There is even a group here on the forums, clicky clickyIf you have any specific questions send Chuck an email, PM or something. He is a really cool guy.

Not bad.....if you are into that super nice amazing sounding stuff....

I wrote to him. Very.... very friendly artist !!!!
Just wanna hear some ukeplayers.
I live in The Netherlands and need input. Wanna buy a dream of a uke.

Thanks !

I'll second that and I don't own one at all. I'd like to get one but i'm not a good enough player to buy one.

If you play good or not.... that's not an issue.
But it shouldn't hang on the wall all it's life.
If you play often and having joy and fun.... that's the case.
If nobody likes your music.... so what.
If there are false notes played, so what.
But... fun - fun - fun en more fun

I can't say enough good things about my Moore Bettah uke and Chuck Moore.

He and his work is exactly what "Aloha" means and if you have the chance at one of his works than you should definitely take it.

See my youtube page for some sound samples.

I can't say enough good things about my Moore Bettah uke and Chuck Moore.

He and his work is exactly what "Aloha" means and if you have the chance at one of his works than you should definitely take it.

See my youtube page for some sound samples.

Thank you so much!!!
Pfffff . . . gonna sell guitars and my mesa boogie and, and more for a Moore.

I'll second that and I don't own one at all. I'd like to get one but i'm not a good enough player to buy one.

That didn't stop me. But the heart wants what it wants. :)
Now I have my dream uke, and I feel I made a friend during the whole build experience.

I'd have to echo all the superlatives describing Chuck Moore and Moore Bettah Ukes. Not only is Chuck friendly, personable, detailed, and patient, he's a guy I would invite over for a BBQ any day. :) There's no better motivation to get better than curly koa!

Attachments

• k1-1.jpg
    k1-1.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Top Bottom