UAS evidence

Sambient

Reaction score
Right now, there's four, count 'em four, empty uke boxes in my trash.
Granted, one is something that took many weeks to arrive.
And one held something that's going to be a Christmas present for my man.
But still, in the past few days, four ukuleles have crossed the threshold.

Now to get some strings.

Sorry. As it stands a new camera is something I just put on my Christmas list. I'll see what I can do. But it is only cheapies we're talking about. Luna Honu soprano, a High School Musical concert, Santini boat paddle soprano.
Not spilling the beans on the mister's gift. Just in case he chooses to lurk.

:D:D

I'm impressed. That's the way to do it!

Have fun with them. :)

A case of UAS, congratulations on all the new ukes. :D

Uke boxes... let me see, right here in the den I have twelve boxes. A few more in the closet upstairs. I have an addition five ukes in cases here and several in the closet upstairs as well. My wife is a saint. She tolerates a lot. :D

Just in a bigger case, right? Ukulele Box Acquisition Syndrome is clearly a danger sign.

When you start mainlining of ukes, the only answer is a regular fix. I'm starting to feel nervous, twitchy and irritable. Oh Boy! Here we go again!

Ukantor.

Every new uke I get is like Christmas morning as a kid. I like to leave the shreds of the box strewn across the carpet for a while. :)

I just realized they have ukes on ebay.:rolleyes: I will be expecting boxes in the near future with a 50s Harmony baritone and a B&J Mele project uke. They were relatively inexpensive but I might need an intervention down the road if things get out of hand. I can't imagine the excitement of waiting for four boxes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom