PDA

View Full Version : Number of posts

rreffner
11-29-2009, 01:41 PM
I have been to some other boards which indicate the number of posts by the member name. I find it useful. Not always, but frequently, more posts equal more experience with the topic discussed or the field itself.

Maybe Ukulele Underground will consider such an addition.

Mahalo,
Rich

haolejohn
11-29-2009, 02:55 PM
I have been to some other boards which indicate the number of posts by the member name. I find it useful. Not always, but frequently, more posts equal more experience with the topic discussed or the field itself.

Mahalo,
Rich

been there done that:) The post count was just recently removed. If you go to a memebers profile you can see their post count.

UkuleleHill
11-29-2009, 08:58 PM

Mahalo,
Rich

See this (http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21530) thread ;)

Bluke
11-30-2009, 06:08 AM
Not always, but frequently, more posts equal more experience with the topic discussed or the field itself.

I once thought that. But it is far from true. Seek quality, not quantity.

Melissa82
11-30-2009, 06:32 AM
I have 1,401 posts since the summer. You know what that means? I spend too much time on here and not enough time playing my uke, lol.

Uncle Rod Higuchi
11-30-2009, 07:11 AM
Thank you for supporting him as he serves to protect us.

We'll pray for his safe return to you.

itsme
11-30-2009, 10:02 AM
And Melissa, tell your husband to update his dang blog! :D

I click on it every time I see one of your posts and he hasn't posted an update in over a week.

rreffner
12-03-2009, 12:56 PM
See this (http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21530) thread ;)

Thanks for the link. Never thought to search my question. I have a clearer understanding now. It is, what is is!

UkuleleHill
12-04-2009, 01:05 PM
Thanks for the link. Never thought to search my question. I have a clearer understanding now. It is, what is is!

No problem :)