Hello from ireland!

Flinkaroo

Reaction score
Just picked up the ukulele as a present last year and havent stopped learning and lookin for new stuff!! U.U is awesome for beginners like myself...Dunno bout posting videos but who knows!!! Im one of a few who've picked up the instrument over here!!

Welcome to UU!! And I think you should post videos anyway...we appreciate players of all skill levels here. :shaka:

Flinakaroo, welcome to the site. Thanks for lighting a uke torch up there, bro. I don't know if you're anywhere around Belfast, but we have a member up there. His name is Jimmy.

Ah dhkane, he's up in "The big Smoke" as we call it! ;) I wouldnt be the closest to it but I'd go there often enough!! Ha,if you talk to him soon ask him how he likes how the whole country is flooded!! :D

Welcome, Flinkaroo! A Kilkenny cat! :)

I've been through your fine county a few times en route from Dublin to Counties Cork and Kerry. Ireland is one of my favourite places in the world.

Flinakaroo, welcome to the site. Thanks for lighting a uke torch up there, bro. I don't know if you're anywhere around Belfast, but we have a member up there. His name is Jimmy.

Nah, there's a bit of a trek betwen the two, Seeso. :) Kilkenny's in the Republic. Kind of pretty much in the middle of the south, IIRC. Belfast (where my son-in-law is from) is in Northern Ireland, which is still part if the UK.

The south has the best music. (If Jimmy reads this, I'm joking!) :D

He knows his stuff!

:agree:Ha!! This man knows his stuff!!! Ireland at the moment has an unquantifiable(big word!:D) amount of rain,I dont know if any amount of uke playing could stop it!! And i mean its a joke,I havent been able to travel more then ten miles!! Ya kilkenny is pretty far away from belfast but who knows...its a small world/country!!

Top Bottom