Old childhood TV shows

Fred Miu

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
what were yours?

Salute your shorts, Are you afraid of the dark, AHH real monsters, Rockos modern life, ALL THAT!!!! (the very first one) Kenan and Kel, adventures of Pete and Pete, and a few more

theres so many i remember and dont remember

what were yours?

Salute your shorts, Are you afraid of the dark, AHH real monsters, Rockos modern life, ALL THAT!!!! (the very first one) Kenan and Kel, adventures of Pete and Pete, and a few more

theres so many i remember and dont remember

dude you are forgetting the best show ever when we were kids...Saved by the bell!!!

did you ever watch ghost writers?

DUDE YOUR RIGHT! saved by the bell was sooo great, and La fem Nikita :D looooove amy smart

nooo i wasnt too much a fan of ghost writer, but shall check it out now that im older.

DUDE YOUR RIGHT! saved by the bell was sooo great, and La fem Nikita :D looooove amy smart

nooo i wasnt too much a fan of ghost writer, but shall check it out now that im older.

lol...saved by the bell was the best though man...they have these trivia games online and stuff and my buddys sometimes do it...its crazy how much we still remember from that show...

i didnt have cable when i was a kid, but i watched all those shows fred said whenever i went to my grandmas house. i loved saturday morning cartoons like darkwing duck, recess, duck tales, tail spin and of course transformers

Attachments

• CollectionUpdate (1).jpg
    CollectionUpdate (1).jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 107
damn, I'm freaking old...

ooh voltron was sick too! anyone watch ronin warriors?? that show made me want a samurai sword and some sick ass armor and a badass white tiger

robotech,transor z,star blazers,gatchaman,smurfs,short tails,looney tunes, battle fever j, kikaider,ultra man, dam i'm old.

ren and stimpy, clarissa explains it all, you can't do that on television (super old one), eureeka's castle, gulla gulla island, daria...

Kids these days, they're really missing out. *shakes head*

lol voltron! power rangers, transformers, looney tunes/bugs and daffy, tom and jerry, saved by the bell, beavis and butthead (lol), gummy bears (haha), tailspin, darkwing duck, captain planet, swat kats..... i know theres plenny more but cant think of em.

Attachments

• IMAG0057-1.jpg
    IMAG0057-1.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Makala Dolphin & Mainland Red Cedar.jpg
    Makala Dolphin & Mainland Red Cedar.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Mainland Red Cedar Soprano.jpg
    Mainland Red Cedar Soprano.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Mainland Red Cedar 001.jpg
    Mainland Red Cedar 001.jpg