New Uke day! My first Kamaka

eculuke

Reaction score
Thanks to ke leo I am the proud owner of a Kamaka tenor with pickup built in. I promised him a video of my playing it (coming soon). I am super happy.

Luke

Attachments

• thanksgiving 041 resize.jpg
    thanksgiving 041 resize.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 104
  • thanksgiving 043 resize.jpg
    thanksgiving 043 resize.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 64
  • thanksgiving 057 resize.jpg
    thanksgiving 057 resize.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 70
congratulations, that thing looks beautiful! cant wait to see your video

Luke,....what a beautiful ukulele!! Enjoy!

Last edited:
Argh! You beat me out! However, I hate to tell you but you can only go DOWN from here! Play the heck out of it!

Another beauty!!!:drool: Enjoy playing your new baby and don't forget, join the Kamaka Klub!!!!

My BABY!!!...I know Luke will give her a happy home...and pay more attention to her...and play her more...and better...

Argh! You beat me out! However, I hate to tell you but you can only go DOWN from here! Play the heck out of it!

Ronnie, you already have one. Were you like me, trying to figure out how to justify having two tenor Kamakas before he swooped in and beat us both? ;)

Ronnie, you already have one. Were you like me, trying to figure out how to justify having two tenor Kamakas before he swooped in and beat us both? ;)

Are you my wife??? j/k

LOL, yeah I was thinking "Do I really need another one?" but it was beautiful. However, I really like mine. Very subtle curls and perfectly straight across the body.

I did make up for it since I just got back (literally walked in the door) from picking up a Sceptre. I know you're not into KoAlohas but it was one of my dream ukes. I think I'm set until I get a custom.

Got it off ebay and the seller was local so I asked her if she would do an immediate sale. A few emailed photos, a trip to the ATM and a drive to Cerritos this evening and it was mine!

Are you my wife??? j/k

LOL, yeah I was thinking "Do I really need another one?" but it was beautiful. However, I really like mine. Very subtle curls and perfectly straight across the body.

I did make up for it since I just got back (literally walked in the door) from picking up a Sceptre. I know you're not into KoAlohas but it was one of my dream ukes. I think I'm set until I get a custom.

Got it off ebay and the seller was local so I asked her if she would do an immediate sale. A few emailed photos, a trip to the ATM and a drive to Cerritos this evening and it was mine!

Hey congratulations!!!!!!! I'm not a KoAloha fanatic like some here, but I can certainly appreciate the beauty of their sound and style. I look forward to seeing the photos. :D

Top Bottom