Hello from CA

CaveManBob169

Reaction score
Hello all,
I'm Bob. I'm relatively new to music in general. I have played a few things (piano, drums, tenor sax, and hand ocarina) for a few months each and never really got stuck on anything. After trying the guitar recently and liking it I decided to try out ukulele as well and loved it. I'm not very good yet but its a lot of fun and I plan to stick with it this time.
I'm mostly focused on transcribing, and then learning, guitar tabs into ukulele tabs in hopes to one day distort an electric ukulele to play death-metal. I don't actually like death-metal. I just think it would be hilarious.
Hope I can contribute as much as others have before me ^_^
~Bob

Welcome to the madness, Bob. Where abouts in CA are you?

Hey Bob, welcome to U.U.

There are lots of things going on in the Bay Area. Depends on where you are and if you want to connect with others to play a bit. I am in the East Bay (Tri-Valley) and I connect with people for some small get togethers. There is a lot of stuff that happens in Berkeley, you might be interested in checking out the Berkeley Ukulele Club.

Whatever, just glad you are here. Let me know if you are out my way and want to play!

Ryan

Hey Bob! :D

Top Bottom