These strings..

UkuLeLesReggAe

Reaction score
So i was just in the ukulele marketplace giving a website to sombody and i see down the bottom that they have some strings. Me not knowing absolutly nothing about strings im not sure which ones are better :S

http://www.guitarfactory.net/Folk/Ukuleles.htm

These are the ones just in my area (over an hour away but close enough) I want it for my Lanikai Lu-21T... unless you can offer me a site with the best strings for the ukulele :D

thanks

WOW - those are expensive!

Must be due to the fact that they're shipped out to Australia! LOL

Aquila All Nylgut Tenor strings cost $6.21 USD ($6.64 AUD) at JustStrings.Com (don't know how much it would cost to ship them to Aussieland though).

Better yet - just get em from MGM! You can get a sampler Four Pack for $21.00! Gottah check what da shipping would be on that though. LOL

Last edited:
Agreed -- I suspect their finishing department is close to their marketing office, cuz somebody is sucking fumes if they think those are reasonable prices. Call MGM, he's wicked fast, a fellow UU member, and ships worldwide.

Have fun!

yep kinda very expensive.. the ukuleles, too. We can get those Bruko 4 models for 70 € (would be 100 australian dollars i guess).

yah get some aquila strings from da musicguymic on ebay.

or you can look somewhere else for the D'addario strings.

I hear that these are great strings to buy and that they are even better than the aquilas.

i have aquila nyglut strings and i am very happy with them.

I will get D'addario strings but, both of them seem really nice.

Top Bottom