Gator soprano case

Pukulele Pete

Reaction score
I just bought my second gator case. The old one is excellent, the new one is better. Anyone looking for a great case for a soprano, check out Gator.

I swear by Gator for my acoustic guitars - brilliant cases.

Any particular store or site you recommend for Gator cases?

I recently got a cheap tenor case ($36) with textured black vinyl, you get what you pay for. It works fine, but I would not get another one.

I got mine on Ebay from a store called GEARTREE ,I think I paid $60 including postage.

I just bought my second gator case. The old one is excellent, the new one is better. Anyone looking for a great case for a soprano, check out Gator.

I would love to get one of these but the Gator will not clear my geared Kanile'a tuning pegs.

:(

Found this old post via a search for "Gator Case"...Alas, I was told the Gator GC-UKE cases are being discontinued by Gator. They still seem to be avail under $70 with "free" shipping. My Local Uke Shop tried to get another one through his distributor/vendors, but was unable to do so. I have one for my Martin and wanted another as it fits my L&H Camp Uke pretty well too.

I <3 <3 <3 my Gator case for my lil' Martin! I just wish they had 'em in other sizes. Is there anything else out on the market similar to these without breaking the bank? I like these Kamoa cases, but they're a bit more than I want to spend.

Top Bottom