Win a soprano travel uke

Ken Middleton

Reaction score
I am giving away the Kala KA-SSTU that I won from Ukulele Player Magazine.

Here's where you'll find the COMPETITION VIDEO.

It is important to read the message in the More Info box.

Hurry, the competition ends next Tuesday.

Hi Ken,

Great idea, very kind.

But I dont have a YT account, your instructions say just to email (not particularly video form) your reply to you. Is this sufficient?

Cheers

Paul

Hi Ken,

Great idea, very kind.

But I dont have a YT account, your instructions say just to email (not particularly video form) your reply to you. Is this sufficient?

Cheers

Paul

I am going to announce the winner with the YT account name. Just open a YT account. It only takes a few minutes.

I know 2 of them...are you going to give any additional clues? Plllleeeaaassseee? ;)

Good contest. Nice review too. I know three of them right away, one familiar but can't remember the name or lyrics, and one to guess on. I will have to think on this a bit more.

–Lori

Great contest, Ken!

I am not sure about one of them, so I just guessed the country. I got all the others though.

CountryMouse, crossing fingers and toes :D

I want to clarify something.

Each of the 5 snippets of tune in the medley would contain the name of a country (or nationality) if the words were sung. Sometimes the name of the country is in the title too.

If you are stuck on one or more of the countries, I suggest you ask someone: a friend, member of your family, work colleague . Some of the answers are tricky, but the tunes are well-known. A number of people have already got them absolutely correct.

Just under 6 days left.

I want to clarify something.

Each of the 5 snippets of tune in the medley would contain the name of a country (or nationality) if the words were sung. Sometimes the name of the country is in the title too.

If you are stuck on one or more of the countries, I suggest you ask someone: a friend, member of your family, work colleague . Some of the answers are tricky, but the tunes are well-known. A number of people have already got them absolutely correct.

Just under 6 days left.

just a question ... what happens if people tie ? is it whoever gets it in first ? im not entering cause i dont know them lol but i was just curious .. lol great contest btw ! im bummed i cant enter thats a nice uke :D

Cultural Void

lol...how do you think i found out the first two? :p Taking it to the street though is a great idea...unfortunately i live in a kind of cultural void sooooo...anyway great contest, lovely vid.

What? You live in Florida too? :p

Top Bottom