greetings from boarding school... and wisconsin

JWichichu

Reaction score
hey guys, i've been lurking for a while on tabs, but yeah just thought i'd make an intro.

i started playing about a month ago after listening to a lot of beirut, and then a friend showed me jake, and then i was hooked

i was the only uke player out of a school of 700, and i actually got 2 other kids to play in my dorm so that's kinda sick

so yeah. go uke underground!

Right on, man! Welcome to UU, and keep spreading the uke love.

Sorry that wasn't much of an intro....

I go to boarding school in Connecticut, but I live in Madison, Wisconsin. the uke is the first string instrument i've played, but it's a lot of fun. I hope there's some other uke undergrounders from around madison/wisconsin out there!

I go to boarding school in Connecticut, but I live in Madison, Wisconsin. the uke is the first string instrument i've played, but it's a lot of fun. I hope there's some other uke undergrounders from around madison/wisconsin out there!

Welcome to UU my brotha!! Keep spreading the love!! I was just reading a thread the other day from a new member who is from Madison. I know there's a couple of em out there. You may be able to find some by using the search function, not sure.

Anyway, welcome the the Underground, see ya out there!!

hey guys, i've been lurking for a while on tabs, but yeah just thought i'd make an intro.

i started playing about a month ago after listening to a lot of beirut, and then a friend showed me jake, and then i was hooked

i was the only uke player out of a school of 700, and i actually got 2 other kids to play in my dorm so that's kinda sick

so yeah. go uke underground!

that's great..3 in the boarding school now..hmmm....I smell a UKE revolution arising!!:p

Welcome to the underworld! :D

Re : greetings from boarding school... and wisconsin

Welcome to the Forum mate. I used to go to a boarding school too in Connecticut. I used to go to Academy of the Holy Family, an all girls boarding school in Baltic. There are lots of information today about boarding schools in Connecticut.

Top Bottom