Makala dolphin - REd!

grammy

Reaction score
So, i have been encouraging the mrs to take up the uke so we can share the fun and also my young daughter is very interested so i've just ordered a red burst makala dolphin from MGM. I am left handed so they can't play mine so i needed a rightie. it was not cheap, in fact to ship it out here was double the price. but from all i hear he does a great set up and the thing comes with aquillas pre installed, so i figure i'll take a chance. obviously it is not a fantastic amazing instrument but i'l settle for sturdy, tuneable and playable. thanks to everyone for their constant recommendations of MGM. reckon it will get here for xmas?

So, i have been encouraging the mrs to take up the uke so we can share the fun and also my young daughter is very interested so i've just ordered a red burst makala dolphin from MGM. I am left handed so they can't play mine so i needed a rightie. it was not cheap, in fact to ship it out here was double the price. but from all i hear he does a great set up and the thing comes with aquillas pre installed, so i figure i'll take a chance. obviously it is not a fantastic amazing instrument but i'l settle for sturdy, tuneable and playable. thanks to everyone for their constant recommendations of MGM. reckon it will get here for xmas?

They are pretty nice. I was so impressed after ordering two for my daughters, I order one for my wife and another for myself. It sounds fuller than my all hog Bushman soprano.... really

Hmm... There's a good chance you'll get it by Christmas but if not, print out a picture of the uke and show your daughter. :)

I just ordered a pink one for my daughter. UPS says it'll be here tomorrow.

My MGM-setup, non-dolphin MK-S is a fine instrument for the price, and I play it as much as I play my Mainland.

--Mark

customs and excise

Beware of a charge from then I had to pay 36pounds on top of my 160pound initial charge

Top Bottom