MGM Aloha Fridays

molokinirum

Reaction score
Is it just me or do most of the UU Ohana love MGM's Aloha Fridays!! :) I was wondering, MGM, perhaps you could make a cd of your aloha fridays for sale to the UU Ohana? :D I would love to have one myself!!!

I definitely enjoy them, they always look like so much fun! wish we had something like that where I work (no chance!).

Last edited:
MGM's Aloha Friday's are the best. I look forward to Friday just to see the video of Mike and his crew. What a great place to work that must be. :)

I am pretty lucky that after I started playing, a long time friend at work discovered a love of the ukulele. He grew up in Hawaii and he had a couple of his father's uke's he had never touched.

We now have our own Aloha Fridays. We work in a mental health center, where things can be intense. On Fridays, after everyone leaves, we sit and play uke and it is the most amazing way to end the week.

I am pretty lucky that after I started playing, a long time friend at work discovered a love of the ukulele. He grew up in Hawaii and he had a couple of his father's uke's he had never touched.

We now have our own Aloha Fridays. We work in a mental health center, where things can be intense. On Fridays, after everyone leaves, we sit and play uke and it is the most amazing way to end the week.

Thats so cool Ryan. Maybe you can do a friday vid for us sometime.

Is it just me or do most of the UU Ohana love MGM's Aloha Fridays!! :) I was wondering, MGM, perhaps you could make a cd of your aloha fridays for sale to the UU Ohana? :D I would love to have one myself!!!
I definetly look forward to Friday's to see them, helps me unwind at the end of the week.

What's not to love? Mike and the lads rock! :rock:

I can see it now....

The best of MGM's Aloha Friday Jams on CD. Includes:

• 2 Additional Bonus tracks
  • CD Cleaning Kit
  • Special Aloha Print Case
  • Autographed Poster of the MGM Crew
  • $10 Zippy's Gift Certificate
  • 1 "It's Pau Hana Time" T-shirt

Only, $9.99!

:D

NICE!!!! :agree::agree: This is what I'm talking about!! :)

Also included is MGM's four-point setup:
  • CD cleaned and polished, guaranteed free from dust, scratches and fingerprints
  • Listen to CD, guaranteed free from audio glitches and other flaws
  • Gently file outer edge of CD to remove burrs or rough spots
  • Ensure CD encoded properly to work in all standard CD players

I can see it now....

The best of MGM's Aloha Friday Jams on CD. Includes:

• 2 Additional Bonus tracks
  • CD Cleaning Kit
  • Special Aloha Print Case
  • Autographed Poster of the MGM Crew
  • $10 Zippy's Gift Certificate
  • 1 "It's Pau Hana Time" T-shirt

Only, $9.99!