[Original] - My Girl by...Me =]

ChamorroDT

Reaction score
This is one of my own songs, written and composed by myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMRVcOmGXSQ

Hopefully you guys enjoy it - it might be a little loud, but it seemed fine to me. :D. I was planning on recording an audio only version, but decided to upload it for Carpekd's Ukulele Contest. Either way, hope you like it.

Dang. This is definitely the most impressive entry I've seen from that contest so far. Definitely the most developed song.

I think the synth ruins the chorus a little bit, but I think the song would be shallow without it. Just out of curiosity, what did you use to make the beat/brass?

This is excellent work, Chamorro.

Dang. This is definitely the most impressive entry I've seen from that contest so far. Definitely the most developed song.

I think the synth ruins the chorus a little bit, but I think the song would be shallow without it. Just out of curiosity, what did you use to make the beat/brass?

I used FL Studio - and that synth sound was supposed to be a combo of a trumpet and some horn sound. I don't have any legit trumpets or sax sounds or anything (I seem to hear those instruments quite often in Reggae/Jawaiian music), I would've hooked up my keyboard to my computer to get some better sounds but I used my laptop to make the beat...not my desktop. Sadly, BUT! Thank you for the comment! :)

This is excellent work, Chamorro.
Nice song and playing!

Thank you both :D

Top Bottom