UU Bumped Me Down a Notch

Dominator

Reaction score
I don't pay much attention to this stuff but just popped over to the TOP 50 Ukulele Sites page and noticed the UU bumped me from 4th to 5th. I don't know how it works but I've been at the 4th spot shortly after signing up months ago until now. Looks like UU is climbing towards the top.

http://www.boatpaddleukuleles.com/top50/

Well, I guess if you gotta be bumped by someone, it hurts less to be bumped by UU.

well like what fred said, you're a part of UU too. it would be awesome if UU and Dominator tab's got 1st and 2nd :D

Ha, like I said I don't care about this sort of stuff. Just registered as many others did back when it was announced on another forum. I thought it was pretty cool when I saw UU in the list. I didn't know that Ryan had signed up.

And Aldrine's right thumb is scary wicked:)

Ah I remember when those toplists were all the rage on the internet. And everyone who was anyone would have like 5 of those flashing toplist bars on the side of their website. I guess I haven't seen them nearly as much anymore. But it looks like UU is going up and up! And like everyone has said, UU is the sum of all of its parts, which includes tons of uke greats.

Top Bottom