Hello from California

waveslider

Reaction score
Hello all,

Great board here! I have been lurking for the past few weeks, reading up on the different ukuleles and will hopefully buy one in the next few weeks. I signed up for lessons starting in January so i guess it has to be before then.

Only picked up a Uke a few times in the past and mostly while on vacation in Hawaii. I have some basic strumming patterns down i guess, but i am definitely on the musically challenged side. I love to listen to it, but we get into fights if i try to play it. Im hoping the ukulele will change that.

Born and raised on Long Island and i moved to Manhattan Beach, CA in April. I love it out here.

Cant wait for what will hopefully be a lifetime of smiles from learning to play the ukulele.

-waveslider

Hello all,

Great board here! I have been lurking for the past few weeks, reading up on the different ukuleles and will hopefully buy one in the next few weeks. I signed up for lessons starting in January so i guess it has to be before then.-waveslider

Welcome waveslider (from a fellow Californian). Are your lessons at McCabe's with Steve Rose? Or the ones from Randy in Hollywood? Or Mitch or Chika's classes in Torrance?

Sorry -- looks like I've gone to quite a few ukulele instructors in the SoCal area. :rolleyes:

Welcome to UU, Waveslider! :)

Welcome Waveslider! You have come to the right place for all things ukulele. Feel free to pop around and ask questions, or just to say hello.

Welcome! we are glad you decided to join an, soon, get an ukulele.

I know that once you get your uke, you will love playing it for the first few months (though there are the times where you get annoyed because you cant hit that one chord). stick with it!

-Fred

Welcome waveslider (from a fellow Californian). Are your lessons at McCabe's with Steve Rose? Or the ones from Randy in Hollywood? Or Mitch or Chika's classes in Torrance?

Sorry -- looks like I've gone to quite a few ukulele instructors in the SoCal area. :rolleyes:

LOL, Wicked, I think you've covered them all!

Waveslider, I'm in the Tree Section myself. Aloha!

Top Bottom