Hola

philthy

Reaction score
hey everyone! Im relatively new to the uke, i got a concert flea last year. i play it every day. I've already gotten my UU shirt and stickers, and i get lots of compliments on them both. i just sold my Cordoba Classical guitar so I can get one of those sweet lookin' and soundin' Mainlands. i've got my eye on the red cedar concert. Guitar never really fit right... it finally feels like i've come home. Aloha

hey everyone! Im relatively new to the uke, i got a concert flea last year. i play it every day. I've already gotten my UU shirt and stickers, and i get lots of compliments on them both. i just sold my Cordoba Classical guitar so I can get one of those sweet lookin' and soundin' Mainlands. i've got my eye on the red cedar concert. Guitar never really fit right... it finally feels like i've come home. Aloha

well im pleased to be the first to say welcome to UU !!!!! :shaka:

hope you like it here ! im jealous ! ive been here 5 months and i dont have a shirt or stickers lol ! and i dont have a mainland ! lol but i hope you love it here its a great community and lots of helpful uke stuff !

Welcome home! :D

Top Bottom